sábado, 3 de febrero de 2007

Myself

Myself?

 

“Let me Show you. How much I love you “

Let me show you the real me…

I just want to change myself..

Be the Person That I was before

Not really sweet.. Not really Innocent

Just me…

 

Let me show you.. My cold side

The one that I like

The one that you can’t defeat

Where love words, Innocent and Sweet

Doesn’t Exist….

Where you… Can’t hurt me..

 

I used to be like that before….

But I changed myself for a Person

A person that can understand me

The one that you can’t compare..

 

You told me a lot of times

“ you are so sweet “

I hate this …I’m tired to be like this

Just tired.. Of you….

You don’t know..That..

 

You didn’t know what you lose…

You think that only you lose a girl

But you lose more that a Simple girl….

You lose…..me

 

But that’s okay for me …

I don’t like you…

I don’t need you

I just need my cold side ..

To be happy..

 

Is that enough for you..?

Is enough for me..

You changed me for another ..

I change you for another

You still love me?

I don’t love you

You are waiting for me..?

I’m not waiting for you..

I’m not the sweet girl that you met before

I’m not the Innocent girl that you met

I’m the one that I was before

The real me..

 

 

 

 

 

Myself .?

 

Dejame mostrarte cuanto te quiero

Dejame mostrarte la verdadera yo

Solo quiero cambiar mi forma de ser

Ser la persona que era antes

No realmente dulce.. no realmente inocente

Solo yo..

 

Dejame mostrarte mi lado frio

El que me gusta

El que no puedes vencer

Donde las palabras de amor , la inocencia y la dulzura

No existen

Donde tu no puedes lastimarme

 

Yo era asi antes

Pero cambie por una persona

Una persona que puede entenderme

 Ala que tu no te puedes compararte

 

Tu me dijiste muchas veces

“ Tu eres muy dulce “

Odio eso.. estoy  cansada de ser asi

Cansada .. de ti

Tu no sabes eso

 

Tu no sabes lo que perdiste

Tu piensas que solo perdiste una chica

Pero tu perdiste mas que una simple chica

Me perdiste ami..

 

Pero eso esta bien para mi

No te amo

No te necesito

Solo necesito mi lado frio

para ser feliz

Es suficiente para ti..?

Es suficiente para mi

Tu me cambiaste por otra

Yo te cambia por otro

Aun me amas ..?

Yo no te amo

Estas esperando por mi

Yo no te espero ati

 

No soy la chica dulce que tu conociste antes

No soy la chica inocente que conociste

Soy la que era antes

La verdadera yo..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios: