lunes, 19 de febrero de 2007

Roses

Roses         

 

In a day like this

You came to me

You bring me flowers

I give you kisses

 

In a day like this I met you

You were here

I was there

You smiled to me

I was shy

 

In a beautiful day

You told me this

“ you wanna be my girl ? “

And I told you

“I want to be your girl “

 

With roses you told me

With a smile my heart melts

And with a kiss you have my love

 

In a day like this you came to me

With a Heart between your arms

And a Smile in your face you told me this

“This is for you “

 

“Is this a dream” I though

You came to me with roses

And you bring me your heart

While your eyes looking at me

 

Later you take my face softly

And with a smile while our lips

Are kissing

You tell me this

“Happy Valentine’s day”

 

 

 

 

 

No hay comentarios: